Two occasions cement the relationship between brother and sister for protection. Rakhi-bandhan in August that is celebrated after Lord Krishna, gopis and Radha tied rakhis. Another festival is held on the second day after Diwali. It is Bhai- Dhuj (Bhai-Phota) for brother-sister relationship. Sister keeps paddy with dubba, silver-bowl of sandalwood paste and a lit lamp on the thali. This lit lamp signifies the protection from the Yumraj. The sister blesses the brother using the paddy and dubba. She places a sandalwood paste tilak on her brother’s forehead. Then, she gives him his favourite sweets. Some sisters also prepare a meal for the brother.
Please take a look of below pics that you can share with friends and family on Facebook and Whatsapp.
1. Thankful November Month Image
3. November Month Picture with Beautiful Sunrise
5. Hello November Month Picture
6. November Month Beautiful Image
7. Hello Love November Month Image
8. Hello November Month Image